The International Buddhist College offers interest free Student Loans to eligible students.
To apply for the loan, you must:
- enrolled as a full-time student of International Buddhist College and currently reside in Thailand
- be able to demonstrate that your current resources is insufficient to cover the tuition fees and living expenses while studying in IBC.
- provide evidence from the Student Affairs and Disciplinary Committee that you have not violated the code of Student Conduct or the code of Academic integrity and have not received a sanction of suspension.
Terms and Conditions
- Loan amount approved will not be more than the net fees that you have to pay for the academic year.
- Loan repayments are to be made through monthly installments based on the amount indicated in the Application Form.
- Loans must be repaid in total before the final examination of the second semester.
- Loans must be repaid even if your financial circumstances becomes difficult.
- Final year students are required to provide an eligible guarantor to pledge to repay the outstanding amount should the student fail to repay the loan.