The Pak Thong Chai Campus (Korat Campus) is around three hours drive from Bangkok. Here is the address:
442/1, Mu 1, Thumbol Muang Pak, Amphoe Pak Thong Chai, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand 30150
(Address in Thai:) 442/1 หมู่ที่ 1 ตำบลเมืองปัก อำเภอปักธงชัย จังหวัดนครราชสีมา
How to go to IBC Pak Thong Chai Campus from Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok)
- Route: Airport ---> Victory Monument BTS (skytrain) station ---> Pak Thong Chai>
1. Take the Express Train at Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phaya Thai Station.
2. Change the platform from express train to Phaya Thai BTS (Skytrain), where you take one stop Skytrain to Victory Monument BTS Station.
3. Take a Van from Victory Monument to Pak Thong Chai IBC Campus (3 and half hours. The Van operates hourly from 7 AM to 8 PM)
Note: You can ask the Van driver send you directly to IBC Campus (Walk from Pak Thong Chai Van station to IBC Campus is around 5 minutes distance).
- Route: Airport ---> Mo Chit Bus Terminal ---> Pak Thong Chai
Take a free shuttle bus at arrival gate 5 to the Public Transportation Center, then take a bus to Mo Chit Bus terminal, where you can take a Bus directly go to Pak Thong Chai.
From Mo Chit Bus terminal (Bangkok) to Pak Thong Chai
Go to the third floor of the Mo Chit bus station, and get the ticket from counter number 81 (Lay-190 Baht; monk-140Baht). Take the bus goes direct to Pak Thong Chai at the platform of 83. The whole journey will take about 3.30 hours drive to reach Pak Thong Chai town. The bus hours: 8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00.
From Pak Thong Chai Bus Station/Van Station to IBC Campus
When arriving at Pak Thong Chai Bus Station or Van Station, you can reach IBC (Korat Campus) by walking (around 12 minutes), or by tricycle (20 or 30 bahts) See the map:
It is about 12 minutes walking distant from the bus or van station to IBC.
Other methods from Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok) to Pak Thong Chai
- By Taxi: Take a taxi to IBC (Pak Thong Chai Campus), if you have 3 persons, cost about 3500Baht.
- By Van: Route: Airport ---> the Victory Monument BTS station ---> Pak Thong Chai
Take a taxi to the Victory Monument BTS station (Anusawari), then take the van that goes direct to Pak Thong Chai (Van 180 Baht)
Note: You can also take a free shuttle bus at arrival gate 5 to the Public Transportation Center, then take the van to the Victory Monument BTS station (40 Baht)
Google Map: From Bangkok to Pak Thong Chai
View IBC Pak Thong Chai (Korat) Campus in a larger map