Recruitment in Thailand
Please be informed that an Entrance Exam will be held at IBC main campus, Sadao for those who are interested in applying BA and MA program in Buddhist Studies. The details are as follows:
Entrance Qualifying Examination in IBC main campus, Sadao:
Venue: International Buddhist College, 88 Mu 2, Thung Mo Subdistrict, Khuan Sato, Amphoe Sadao, Songkhla 90240 Thailand.
Date: April 23rd, 2018
IBC introduction and interview: 1.00 PM and Examination starts at 1.30 PM
MA Buddhist Entrance Examination
Paper 1: English Proficiency Test (2 hours)
Interview, Listening, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Writing
Paper 2: Buddhist Knowledge Test (1 hour)
Multiple Choices, Brief Outline & Essay Writing.
Reading materials are as below:
1) What the Buddha Taught (W.Rahula)
2) The Tree of Enlightenment (Peter Della Santina)
3) The History of Buddhist Thought (E.J.Thomas)
BA English Entrance Qualifying Examination
English Proficiency Test (2 hours)
One-year English Intensive Course at Korat Campus
Stuents pass marginally in English Proficiency Test, we are pleased to offer students one-year English intensive as conditional offer of B.A. or M.A. in Buddhist Studies.
Please submit your application with the required documents as listed below:
• Correct form for admission, medical report and recommendation letter;
• Photocopy of ID card (for Thai nationals only) or passport together with 2 passport-sized photos;
• For B.A. Applicant: (1) Certified copy of senior high school or above certificate; (2) Certified official academic transcript.
• For M.A. Applicant: (1) Certified copy of B.A. certificate of graduation; (2) Certified copy of official academic transcript.
• For Ph.D. Applicant: (1) Certified copy of B.A. and M.A. certificates of graduation; (2) Certified copy of all official academic transcripts.
Please download all required forms from http://ibc.ac.th/en/admission/enrollment and send to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more detail, please see http://ibc.ac.th/en/new-student-admission
Inquiry: Mr. Jaroon;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 0848350876, line id: jaroon1991, or whatsapp id: 0948350876
Email: email@example.com, Tel. 0892828856, facebook: Phra Maha Narong Chaiyatha
Thai version: http://ibc.ac.th/thai/node/4266