As IBC aims to be a leading center of Buddhist studies, nationally, regionally and internationally, therefore this Code of Ethics for researchers is written specifically to maintain and uphold the integrity and quality of research works.
The following Code of Ethics is developed with refer to National Research Center Council:
1. A researcher must be honest and have virtue both, in terms of academic matters and management.
2. A researcher must realize the research obligations as stated in an agreement with IBC and its supporting organization (if applicable).
3. A researcher must be equipped with adequate knowledge in the research field.
4. A researcher must respect prestige and right of human samples.
5. A researcher must be objective and open-minded, free from any bias throughout the research procedure.
6. A researcher must fully utilize the research outcome in an appropriate way.
7. A researcher should consider providing and serving for the good of the many (society and community).